Friday 13 April 2018

HOME MADE FACIAL - YOU TIME


To be quite honest I love home made beauty care however I would be lying if I said they worked for me. Please, don't get me wrong they are amazing and work well on every other part of my body just not my face, mainly cause of how sensitive my skin is.

Nevertheless, homemade facials have been amazing to everyone I know, that combined with healthy eating and exercise.  The bonus with homemade facials are that they are inexpensive totally natural and you can have super fun with friends at sleepover or girls chill day.

Natural Remedy For Acne

We Trini's believe in herbal remedies for everything. The following are some great remedies for acne, one of the most common skin conditions that affect both men and women, especially in the teenage years. 
Some of the herbal remedies that have been suggested for acne include 

  • A blend of sandalwood powder and rose water, 
  • A paste made from turmeric powder and fresh milk, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera gel
  • A paste of honey and cinnamon powder and oatmeal face mask. 
  • Applying the pulp of fresh garlic cloves or garlic juice is also believed to be effective to cure this annoying skin problem.



See links of the best homemade facials from my favorite bloggers
 Acne mask
Acne facials for colored skin
Trini Aloe mask 
Turmeric Yogurt Face Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair Tips/Tricks

Castor Oil Benefits for Hair Many women desire to have long lush hair that they can wear with pride. Unfortunately, with today’s pol...