Friday 13 April 2018

Foods that help your skin glow

Best Foods for Flawless Skin

Living in the Caribbean, its hard not to eat everything because, "EVERYTHING TASTES AMAZING" so from time to time a good old cleansing and cooling is great for the body.
Growing up with my grandparents I always had to drink some bush which I was not pleased about, but it turned out to work wonders for my body and skin.

Senna Pods and Salt 

The use of senna pod and salt made as a tea helps to cleanse and cool the body, one can also use the leaves to shower with, as it assist in clearing ones skin and giving it an extra glow.




Burnt Bread in water 

Often times I saw my mom burn bread, fill a jar of water and leave the bread in it, she would then drink this water for the next three days. As you can imagine I was confused as ever but it seemed to have worked for her. Her skin also looks amazing after her session. This remedy helps cool the body and get rid of all the heats that is cause by the amount of pepper we Caribbean people eat ans the sun. 


Rough skin lemon infused in water 

Now this is one I live by, not only for my skin but for my body and to lose weight. Its simple boil a mug of water, slice the lemon, put in the water and then put in the refrigerator to cool. Drink this for the next couple of days and you don't only have glowing skin but you also feel energetic and it further helps burn stomach fat.  Its a total win with this one. 

Turmeric

This amazing root works wonders not only as a cooling and cleanser but a healer as well. Individuals who got in accidents, just gave birth or had surgery are advised the drink this as it helps heal the wounds and set you on a speedy recovery. Its great for achieving clear skin by drinking it and/or grating it and rubbing it on your skin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair Tips/Tricks

Castor Oil Benefits for Hair Many women desire to have long lush hair that they can wear with pride. Unfortunately, with today’s pol...